|Gsm Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.|
|23-12-2008, 08:10 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Thanked 701 Times in 452 Posts
Name：NDR-320 GSM Interceptor a5.1/a5.2/a5.0
· Fully passive (non-detectable) off air interception of GSM communications
· Extraction oh Ki code (Ki-Grab) off air from a distance of 4 miles!
· Totally covert operation to both target phone as well as network provider
· Automatically intercepts calls to/from target from flagged database
· Will intercept calls made in another countries.
· Standard version has 4 channels in full duplex, which means that it
can intercept four (4) live cellular communications simultaneously (at
the same time)
· Unit will intercept SMS, UMTS.
· Built-in Voice Recognition System (Military RF Triangulation Technology)
· Automatic or manual scanning of frequency channels search for emission of system cells
· Definition of work regimes and emission parameters
· Auto or manual adjustment of reception track on receipt of signal from base station
· Saving of adjustment current configuration as a file on disk
· Auto loading of any previously saved configurations
· Recording facility of conversations onto PC hard disk, or to exterior recording system
· Auto monitoring of subscribers from database.
· Ability to listen & tape conversations in real time.
· Ability to hold and display the protocol of transactions in receiving base stations and protocol of monitored subscribers
· Display of current conditions of receiving channels (presence of
synchronization, level and strength signal, and activity in temporary
· Monitoring radius typically 1-5 km with high gain antennas.
· Once any of the number has been stored (as the TMSI, IMSA, or the
IMEI) the unit will automatically log into the target’s cell phone if
it is in operation in the network
· The system can store into the target base up to 700,000 numbers which can be given a priority selection.
· The system operates on both the Non Encrypted and Encrypted GSM Networks completely independently of the Cellular Provider.
a) NDR320, takes and deciphers all GSM encryption A5.0, A5.2, A5.1, A3 mode, A8 mode in real time.
b) Most important, it is invisible and cannot be identified by either GSM supplier or target mobile.
100% of the targets information (such as phone number, IMSI, IMEI,
TMSI, Kc, Kl, ID info..etc.) is gathered and all active mobile phones
in the local area where equipment is in operation.
d) NDR320 does not interfere with the local Network and the cell phone can work in a normal fashion (no interfere).
e) NDR320 can be remotely controlled by special access code over the IP network, or multiple units can be networked.
has the “optional feature” which will allow you also can jam calls and
SMS to any on the registered list or stop the Network communicating at
can operate without interfering with general usage. The target is
intercepted by the NDR-320, the target phone will still be able to
receive normal phone calls at the same time.
h) NDR-320 intercepts both incoming and outgoing calls.
i) additional function can be utilized to generate text messages on behalf of any GSM users on our list.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice. Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual system may vary.
** Please Note: This website is intended only as a proprietary notice
and does not constitute an offer to sell surreptitious intercept
devices. Such an offer to sell can only be made by an official NDR
Resource, Inc. proforma invoice signed by an authorized agent of NDR
Resource, Inc under the constructor of the US code Title 18 Section
AUTHORIZED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ONLY
GSM Intercept System a5.1
The GSM Interception system can
break the GSM A5.1 encryption algorithm used in GSM communications
during real time operation enabling Stratign to track and monitor the
activities of suspected terrorists and criminals. GSM Interception for
the A5.1 protocol deciphers the encryption format used to secure GSM
A5.1 communications. It can also operate with the optional Word
Identifier used to capture words or phrases from a pre-determined
threat database. This can enable us to conduct GSM Cellular
Interception of A5.1 and review communications for trigger words,
names, and other audio voice codes used by suspected terrorists or
criminals. The Word Identifier is an integrated optional feature that
can enhance GSM Interception for COMINT.
|23-12-2008, 08:11 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Thanked 701 Times in 452 Posts
What is the point in your copy and paste?
I see nothing intresting by this, unless you have physical stock for sale! Even in this case, i think only 0.01% of forum users will feel a need for this device..
If you want some real hard facts on GSM interception, take a long read of:
[[Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
There are some nice videos at the THC site from a seminar on cracking GSM encryption.
|13-01-2009, 12:50 AM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
you cool and you good
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|